Who we are: Our website address is https://sscnewsportal.com.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about the pages you visit on our website, the links you click, and the products you view.
We collect this information using cookies and similar tracking technologies. For more information about cookies, please see the “Cookies” section below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Process your orders and fulfill any other contractual obligations we have with you.
- Communicate with you about your orders, products, services, and marketing updates.
- Provide you with a personalized shopping experience.
- Improve our website and our marketing efforts.
- To comply with any legal obligations we have.
- To protect our rights and property.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to track website traffic. You can learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Finally, we may share your personal information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your browser. Cookies are used to store information about your browsing activity.
- Remember your preferences for language, currency, and other display options.
- Track your shopping cart.
- Track the number of visitors to our website and the pages they visit.
- Analyze your browsing habits to improve our website.
You can choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from using some features of our website.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or request the portability of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact us at [email protected] You also have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.